Friday, April 13, 2007

Rainy day... No interview.

Alice and I were supposed to go and interview Lionel and Jiayi today, but the session has been postponed as the guys need to go see a doc for some treatment after yesterday's hard knocks.

Let's all hope they get well soon! Though we lost the game last night, but I am sure the Protectors will be back in action really soon!

Watch this space for the interview. I am sure we'll get to know more about Lionel and gang soon! Maybe we should ask Lionel and Jiayi to tag the next team mates to be interviewed!

*smile all peeps* even if it's raining cats and dogs now.

4 comments:

rinnayako said...

hwah hwah cant wait for that interview :)

Anonymous said...

Yupp. I can't wait for it too.. Make it LONG!!! I want to know more about them especially Lionel! He rox! He's so suave!

Anonymous said...

Pls interview my fave player =Lionel Lewis

Thx

Anonymous said...

Where is the interview??

I love Lionel Lewis !!!!!!

LOL!!!! Lionel rox!!

My my idol!!!