Friday, January 19, 2007

Football

Ah ha! And now I shall make my grand entry into this blog by being the first cuddly chick to talk shop!

I love going to the HUFC matches, especially at their home ground at Bishan Stadium. Somehow, even though I am actually just looking at the guys chasing after the football and not understanding much about the rules, I am always so hyped up!

I love it when the crowd cheers for HUFC manz (men)... hehe.

And, it's so nice because I get to go into the VIP box to watch the match too. This means that my powdered nose will remain powdered. (I am a chick afterall!)

No prizes for guessing who my favourite Protector is. It's....... Egmar Goncalves. I love his smile!

Check him out here. Tell me who's your favourite Protector leh. Leave a comment for me, please!

Cuddly chick signing off for now! Gotta do what a girl gotta do - Have my beauty sleep lor. Hee....

No comments: