Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Coke has it!

I hope I did infringe on some copyright something by posting this picture here. I just find it very nice and it's from a series of nice collages off the Coca-Cola website - who by the way is the main sponsor for Home United FC for quite a number of years now. That's way our jersey got their brand splashed across the front - at least Coca Cola is glamourous and the cursive words looks nice and cool on shirts. Don't think I will buy a shirt that reads "Ah Hock Confectionary" or "Ah Long Debt Collection Company" something along the line - not very glam. That's why when choosing main sponsor must be careful ... ha ha, it will indirectly affect the sales of your merchandise.
Anyway, I realise Coca-Cola (Singapore) seems to be very on and supportive of the local football scene, especially in the area of grooming youth soccer talents. I kaypoh surf the site and found this very cute collaboration with Panini (older folks like me will remember growing up with World of Survival (about animals), World Cup, Smurf sticker books that compels us to fork out our meagre pocket money to buy packets of stickers to paste on the stupid book and get overly frustrated when you keep getting the same ones and short of a few. Then you start to trade with friends and try to hoodwink them. Wow brings back memories) Anyway, the current gimmick involves trading stickers of football / soccer clubs from around the world with people from around the world. Cool right. Think I will register and find out more.
Way to go Coke. And I love your Diets. It's the only decent Diet fizzy drink around, the rest (I dare not name) taste like longkang water!

No comments: